Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2011

You're my lovely mom

mom
may be you never know
every thing i do never show to you
that i really love you
that i really need you

ever in one night
i thought about you
then i cried
i always make you be angry, sad then disappointed with me
just in a little moment i make you happy and proud of me
but it's unfair with your sacrifice to me
although you're very disappointed with me
again, you back to me
you help me whenever and wherever i need you
i thought about you mom
if you're not beside me
what will happen to me?
if you're not beside me
who will help me in a hard situation?
if you're not beside me
whom i will tell every problem i have?

i'm affraid
if i have no enough time to  make you happy
i mean..
if i have no enough time to be very successful then  make you happy
to make you proud of me
i'll make it happen mom
just believe me and support me

i'm sorry
i really am sorry mom
i really am sorry for each tear that falls from your eyes cause of me
i'm so sorry

if there is a thing i can do for you
i'll do the best thing i can
now let me hug you
let me help you
let me save you

i'll not let you cry anymore
i'll not let you sad
trust me mom

i don't know when it will happen
three years
four years
or six years
i'll work hard, very hard
then be successful and independent
so i can tell you
you're my everything
you're my spirit
you're my lovely mom
i do love you
i do love you
love you so much

can you hear it?
i love you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...